Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Rear Electrical Branch:
I haven't written in a while due to some business trips. I have actually got a lot done but will write them in installments. This time, I am going to talk about the rear electrical branch. This branch provides power to the rear brake lights, fuel sending unit, license plate light and blinkers. I routed the wires along the cockpit tub and out to the back. All wires are wrapped in a protective loom. I also drilled a hole through the rear of the cockpit tub and put a rubber grommet in place as not to cause chaffing.....just like on my wedding night! Anyway, once out to the back, I had to splice in and solder sub branches for the license plate light, brake lights, and grounds etc. Pretty straight forward. Pictures below. Click on thumbnail for larger picture.













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home