Tuesday, July 04, 2006

ROTOR INSTALL: My plans for this weekend included the installation of the front rotors and the front brake system. I was thwarted however. Everything was going swell...bearings were packed with grease, and the inside bearings fit like a charm. The outside bearings were an issue. They don't seem to fit over the spindle! After conversing on some of the build boards out there, the consensus was that I have the wrong bearings for the outside hub. The diameter is just too small. I have to touch base with Hurricane Motorsports to confirm if there was a mix up. Until then, I just have to sit back and wait....oh...and I lost a grease fitting for the ball joint. Need to order one of those too. The only thing that bums me out is that you don't get too many 4 day weekends with which to build and I only got about half done of what I wanted to achieve this weekend.


  

  

  

  



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home