Thursday, November 26, 2009

Wash, Clay, Polish and Wax
I went ahead and invested in some great products and tools from Griot's Garage. I have a full compliment of washes, polishes, waxes, random orbital tools, etc. I used their carwash product that doesn't require water (As that would be tough on a cobra!). I gave the cobra a good wash and then I used their claybar with their speed shine product. It worked great! I then polished the car with their #3 polish. Then for four hours last night, I waxed the car with their "best of show" polish utilizing their random orbital tools for application (I bought both the 3" and the 6".

Now the car is done (See how happy my son Atticus is?). I'll be taking some "glamour" shots soon.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home