Monday, May 22, 2006


About 4 months ago, I purchased a kit car from Hurricane Motorsports' 427 Shelby cobra. I will be receiving this kit in the next 2 weeks. Since this will be project that will be very challenging from a mental, physical and marital perspective, I thought I would document my journey for those that are interested and for posterity. This will also serve to document the slow deterioration of my mental facilities as I take on this insane project since it will be my first foray into this type of hobby. Let the broken knuckles begin!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice start....looking forward to the build.
Good Luck

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Khan: Your the man! Keep those painful blow by blood updates coming. Hope you finger feels better. Do I need to send extra ice cream for the troops? Thanks, Barry

8:49 PM  
Blogger Khan Smith said...

If I eat too much icecream...won't be able to fit under the car!

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home